Wednesday, September 28, 2011

South Pas: Observed

Attention coffee and photography lovers...

This Saturday, October 1, from 4-6PM, the uber-cool Charlie's Coffee House is hosting a reception for my photo exhibit, South Pas: Observed. (Long-time Glimpses readers will recognize many of the photos.)

I must say, it's pretty cool to have so many of my shots hanging in my favorite coffee house. I credit Charlie's fabulous proprietress Kelly with making me a hopeless addict introducing me to Jameson Brown coffee. I've met many a deadline with the help of a large size brew with half and half. (Just don't drink more than one a day. True, you might feel inspired to learn Japanese in a single afternoon but, then again, your head might explode.)

It was hard to choose the shots to include, but I think I've managed to come up with photographs that represent many of the aspects we all love about South Pasadena. Stop by the reception to see them, and to say hi!

Update 9/29/11: See what Patch has to say about it here!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll be great!

Mister Earl said...

PHOTOGRAPH

Judy Williams said...

So wish I could be there.

Dixie Jane said...

Look for me in the corner. My spirit will be there. What a coup for you and a chance for people to see a collection of your work, all framed and hanging for their pleasure. I'll be expecting a picture of your pictures.

Petrea Burchard said...

Congratulations! I'm excited.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see which photos you've chosen. I'll be by sometime next week for sure, and heed your advice on the coffee.

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Congratulations on your photo exhibit and I only wish that I could be there to see it. Your many talents are evidenced in this lovely blog and I look forward to visiting you often!

Bises,
Genie

TheChieftess said...

Congratulations Laurie!!! Wish I could've been there!!!

query...does a Jameson Brown coffee have Jameson's in it???