Sunday, September 4, 2011

Daily Observation (after daily observation after daily observation...)

I've mentioned it before: You have to be a little crazy to be a daily photoblogger. 7 days a week, 365 days a year, even on Christmas or if you have 103 degree fever!

Maybe we're just inspired.

If you're a San Gabriel Valley local, check your nearest newsstand for the September issue of Pasadena Magazine. You'll find an article featuring fellow daily photobloggers Petrea Burchard, Ben Wideman, Kat Likkel and little ole me. We're all driven to photograph this fascinating part of the world, and the new article helps explain why we do it.

(Because we're crazy! Or maybe just inspired. Or probably a little of both.)

5 comments:

Dixie Jane said...

Looking forward to seeing a copy of Pasadena Magazine. My hat is off to you for your diligence. We commenters and lookers appreciate all your efforts as we learn more and more about life in South Pasadena.

ben wideman said...

So glad I was able to sneak in on the article despite the end of my blog! And it is a cool article - I was able to read it yesterday before my copy arrived.

Judy Williams said...

I was hoping when I clicked on their link, it was going to be readable, but I didn't find it. Maybe you can save me a copy!

Kudos to you, and all of the daily bloggers who never cease to entertain, inform and inspire us all. CHEERS!!

Pasadena Adjacent said...

Congratulations from the little blog that still does, despite always being left out of the glory circle.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your recognition!