Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo!

Just look who I caught leering at me as I walked past Videotheque yesterday. If you're in the mood for the perfect Halloween movie to watch -- or maybe something to forget the holiday altogether -- check out the shop's amazing collection of films. We're not talking your average video store ... Videotheque is the San Gabriel Valley's independent source of indie, foreign, cult, classic, documentary, new and rare cinema DVDs and Blu-rays. Their
catalogue is so vast even Quentin Tarantino might find a movie he hasn't seen before.

And for spooky South Pasadena stories, if you haven't already taken a look, check out my Halloween column with video at South Pasadena Patch. Patch also has a great round-up of events around town and some wonderful photo montages of our town's best ghouls and goblins.

4 comments:

Randy said...

This is a classic! I love it. Happy Halloween.

Mister Earl said...

Videotheque is great. I rented some original Ed Wood movies there. Try finding THOSE at Blockbuster!

TheChieftess said...

Trick or Treat!!!

Judy Williams said...

I've seen parts of that movie and it totally creeps me out.

Have a devilishly good Halloween!!