Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vote for South Pasadena's Most Festive House!



Patch.com is launching a nationwide contest to find the best holiday home, and the winner's school district will receive $100,000!  I say we make the hard work of South Pasadena's own Todd Shroeder pay off.  Every year he turns his home into an electric gingerbread house -- that is, if gingerbread houses had animatronic Santas waving from the porch.  


It's glorious, it's magical and it just might net our school district some cash.  


Find out more and VOTE right here



6 comments:

Judy Williams said...

I just voted.

What a fabulous display. HO HO HO

Mister Earl said...

Now this photo does the house justice! The photos submitted for the Patch contest don't give the full effect. By the way, I think you can vote once a day.

Super Saver said...

Thanks for posting this Laurie. Yep, you can vote once a day, which I think is worth the $100,000 prize.

Michelle said...

I'm voting now!

Anonymous said...

My fav holiday houses are from July 4th.

Anonymous said...

Missed this one. What street is it on?