Friday, October 20, 2017

Thanks for the Request! Links to All Glimpses of South Pasadena Videos

South Pasadena Neighborhood Views

I received a great email from long-time reader Sally wanting to know how to directly access all of my Glimpses of South Pasadena photo slideshows and videos.  Thank you for your interest, my good pal Sally!  In case there are others who would also like access to all of the videos:


Here's a link directly to my YouTube Channel.

In the meanwhile, click above for a video of some of my favorite South Pasadena neighborhood views.  

Stay tuned for more! (I know, I know, I've been promising extended video interviews and documentary-style pieces for almost a year now.  Don't rush me.) 

Want to leave a message or start a conversation?  Perhaps link to one of YOUR videos?  Head over to the Glimpses of South Pasadena Community Forum and do just that.