Thursday, February 1, 2024

Welcome!


by Laurie Allee

Thanks for stopping by my virtual South Pasadena front porch! In 2018  Glimpses of South Pasadena turned 10 years old, which was just the right time to take a break.*

Find out more about the history of Glimpses here.  Feel free to browse the tabs above and the many (too many) links on the bottom right for thousands of views of my favorite little town in the big city.  (All the video and slideshows can be found in the Video tab.)  I'm proud to have left a decade-long time capsule of my beautiful city.

For more archived photographs in and around greater Los Angeles, check out my blog Glancing About.

I'd also love it if you checked out my two other blogs:

Life Analog
lifeanalog.com
A Simple Blog for Living IRL
Log off.  Tune in.  Opt out.

and

Books With Laurie
bookswithlaurie.com
An Old-School Blog for Book Lovers
Scroll less.  Read more books.

If you'd like to leave a comment, go here.  For inquiries about licensing my work (or just to say hello!) feel free to email me.  For prints and other photo goodies you can hang on your walls, hold in your hands and even wear check out my store.  And to get a better idea of who I am, look here and here.

I always have new projects coming online.  You can see what I'm up to here.

If you just found me and want to remember where I am, it's glimpsesofsouthpasadena.com.  Old friends can still come here via southpasadena.blogspot.com 

*I'll occasional pop in with a post or a photo if something really important is happening in South Pas!