Monday, February 5, 2018

Welcome!




Thanks for stopping by my virtual South Pasadena front porch!  Glimpses of South Pasadena is now 10 years old, which is just the right time to take a break.


Find out more about the history of Glimpses here.  Feel free to browse the tabs above and the many (too many) links on the bottom right for thousands of views of my favorite little town in the big city.  (All the video and slideshows can be found in the Video tab.)

For more photographs in and around greater Los Angeles, check out my blog Glancing About.

If you'd like to leave a comment, go here.  For inquiries about licensing my work, feel free to email me.  For prints and other photo merchandise, check out my store.  And to get a better idea of who I am, look here and here.

I have new projects coming online soon.  Stay tuned!