Thursday, September 11, 2014

My New Blog is Launching this Month!

I'm getting back to my blogging roots with a brand, spanking new blog called LA: Other.  Yes, I'm venturing beyond my beloved South Pasadena borders and into the wide, wild rest of the city of angels.  I hope you will join me as I incorporate videos into my usual still photography, commentary and stories.

I've missed all of you, and hope you'll follow me into the bigger Los Angeles hood.  Stay tuned for my first official post later this month.

7 comments:

GreenGuy said...

BOOM! There she is!

ben wideman said...

Exciting! Looking forward to having your perspective back in my blogroll :)

Ann Erdman said...

We're just glad to have you back, Laurie, wherever you are!

Unknown said...

The video preview for your new blog looks gorgeous in its content and simplicity. I'm definitely excited to see new posts on your beautiful, new blog. Thank you for sharing that! Here's to more posts in the future! Cheers!

Michelle Pittman @ Maverick

Arguin' Fella said...

Good to see you may have come out the better side of where you were.

I'll follow from time to time but my heart will be forever centered in the Northeast LA neighborhoods of my beginnings..

And that peculiar 3 sq mi just across the border..

Welcome back.

Cafe Pasadena said...

Welcome Back, LA!
So, you're done writing about So Pasa here on GSP??

johan said...

Information useful for me thanks