Monday, November 27, 2017

Favorite South Pasadena Shots 1

by Laurie Allee

This shot combines several things I love about shooting pictures in South Pasadena. First of all, it's Kaldi. The historical building originally served as early South Pasadena's bank building but now offers a prime, central spot for satisfying a coffee jones while taking in a great view of the South Pasadena Public Library and Morrow Bay Fig tree. Second, it's one of those night shots that allows me to pretend I'm really a film noir cinematographer. Third, there's an old car. Even in this shot. See it?


I'm spending this week with some of my favorite Glimpses photos. Some things deserve a second (or even a third) look!

Want to leave a message? Click on the Community tab at the top of the blog to say hi or start a conversation.